Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ding ding ding! Round Two!

Sally made it through the surgery part of round 2 and is at home doing well! She's been a great patient, keeping a smile on throughout painful moments. Everything went well. Friends and family have been great in giving support (and my favorite.... food). I've tried to have Rapunzel locked away in her room upstairs while me and the girls have been busy making sure my fantasy football roster is set up for the week. I think Ashlyn and Ava had more fun with Grandma running the show after round 1. We miss you Mom! Here's Sally's pretty smile!

So strong......

Poor Sally is stuck with me.......

Here's what happens when Dad is in charge.... Sorry Ava.


Here's Ashlyn helping trim back the palm trees in the back yard. Scary!


The road to recovery!



We love you Sally!

6 comments:

Matt and Lindsey said...

Glad to hear that Sally is healing nicely! Thanks for the update Corey!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

You look beautiful as always Sally! And so strong! Thanks for the great update, Corey. You're a fantastic dad and husband!

Cheri said...

If I EVER have surgery, I want to be just like you, Sally! You are a true hero! And how can Sally not smile with Corey's humor abounding! Wishing I were there and sending all my love, Mom

Rachel Eve said...

Go Sally! She's amazing. I'm so glad to hear she's doing so well and on the way to recovery. Thanks for the blog Corey. You're my favorite brother!

Naters and Katers said...

Sally, you are even beautiful in the hospital! The girls are adorable and looking so grown up! Give Corey a hug for me :)

Unknown said...

You are doing AMAZING through all of your surgeries. You look so beautiful! I think you are doing an amazing thing for yourself, your husband, and your children. Glad your hanging in there and being so brave, you are almost done! You are the bestest friend to me, I love you to pieces :)