Friday, October 17, 2008

4th Picture in the 4th Folder

I got tagged! So, your supposed to go to the fourth folder and use the fourth picture, post it and explain it. The rest of you bloggers (who haven't already been "tagged") are tagged now and are supposed to do the same.

It's Ashlyn and Avery when they were probably less than 2! Becky took this picture at the zoo. For reference, the shirt Ashlyn is wearing is a size 9 months! Aren't they sweet? And they're still buddies! This little exercise made me realize how unorganized my pictures are on my computer!

2 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

This is cute! And I'm sorry, but my fourth folder fourth picture is incredibly boring so I'm not going to be tagged in this. Can I be exempt?

Ashlyn was so little!

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY remember that day at the zoo. It seems like just a few weeks ago. Travis and I took the girls and had a picnic at the zoo. Those girls ate so many oranges I thought they were going to poop staight pulp :)
Thanks for sharing, I'm so proud my little one made the 4th folder, 4th picture