Sunday, April 20, 2008

A good read! Just thought I'd pass it along!


My friend, Becky, got me a book for my birthday that was very special to me. I started reading it right when I got it and have been slow going through it (for those of you who don't know, I'm a greedy reader and don't usually take more than a day or two to read a book) but am very impressed with it. It was just featured in Newsweek and has been getting a lot of press. It's called, "Pretty is What Changes" by Jessica Queller. I am almost done and will be passing it on to Bob next, but if anyone else wants my copy to borrow, let me know. The author is in a different situation than me, but I found it helpful to read her story. It's full of information in a very honest and intelligent way. The author is VERY smart! Let me know if anyone gets a chance to check it out!

1 comment:

Alaina said...

I am ALWAYS looking for a good read, thanks for the info! And I hear you about being a greedy reader - something we share!