Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome to Blogging?

I'm new to all this so hopefully I'm doing this right. Happy New Year! I'm so excited for all that 2008 is promising! Corey's family headed home yesterday. We were sad to see them go. Ava keeps asking for grandma and grandpa. It was nice to see everyone. Corey is doing a great job at work. So great that his boss dropped him a friendly e-mail before our Mexico trip just to praise his great work ethics. Ashlyn is going back to preschool on Monday, the 7th. I'm really excited...she's not as excited. Ava is talking up a storm. She is taking the plunge and sleeping in a big girl bed for naps these days. Maybe tonight we'll brave no crib walls to confine her...maybe! I start a few classes on the 12th and am setting up my observation hours at Chandler Regional Hospital's physical therapy office so I can start my PTA (physical therapy assistant) program in May. I can't wait! I'm one of those weirdo's who LOVES going to school. Hope everyone had a safe and happy new years day!

6 comments:

Mary B said...

Yea! Welcome to this crazy world of blogs! (I can't quite keep up...) :)

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Yippee!! I'm so excited! Don't worry, you don't have to "keep up." It's just a great way to post pictures and updates when you have things to share. Thanks again for letting us stay with you and Corey and the girls. We loved it!

Alaina said...

Welcome! Excited to hear what you're up to.

Anonymous said...

Yay Sally! I love it! I will come often! :)

Rachel Eve said...

You have a blog?! I just heard about it. Welcome!

I would give anything to be one of those "weirdos" who loves to go to school. Consider yourself lucky!

We were sad to leave AZ. Thanks for hosting us! Love you!

Cheri said...

What a great family. The girls are soooo cute. Happy to be missed. Thanks for hosting ! XOX